At Paso Robles Heating and Air, we know that picking a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Paso Robles is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily provide you. Look at these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Paso Robles Heating and Air a call at 805-203-8667. We’re happy to help!