Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures turn up. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Paso Robles Heating and Air expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the future. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Paso Robles Heating and Air service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Paso Robles Heating and Air team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.