As springtime rolls around, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Paso Robles? Particularly if your AC unit is newer or was working well last season.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as changing the oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your unit inspected annually by a Paso Robles Heating and Air professional can help locate small problems before they become major breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly impact your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up within your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create increased energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling expenses and over the long run, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little issues before they lead to major, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and perform a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive measures often allow us to find issues before they lead to large issues that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your system is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is set to provide worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is open to early failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the ensuing spots and parts:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Now with Paso Robles Heating and Air
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Paso Robles Heating and Air pros a ring at 805-203-8667 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.