Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Paso Robles Heating and Air technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These routine checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner operating as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be maintained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Paso Robles are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or maintenance in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our technicians can find signals and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running correctly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Technicians will always examine these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our experts will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our experts at Paso Robles Heating and Air in Paso Robles deliver quality and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 805-203-8667.