No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will work smoothly and keep us comfortable. This reliable comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be attained through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners postpone or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner examined before the warmer weather comes. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can identify and fix budding problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a few things you can anticipate from the experts during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is working at its top performance and that they are unobstructed of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to guarantee that there isn’t a dirty filter requiring your system to work harder than it usually does, hurting the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hurt the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to distinguish if there are any likely problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The specialists at Paso Robles Heating and Air know just how to keep your heating and cooling system working at top performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our specialists at Paso Robles Heating and Air keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 805-203-8667 or arrange an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced today.