There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Paso Robles, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Paso Robles Heating and Air technician stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures go down in Paso Robles. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at Paso Robles Heating and Air a call at 805-203-8667 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.